At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we see a lot of patients looking to address various skin concerns. We see patients with sun spots, acne scars, and dull or aging complexions regularly. Many are looking for a treatment that is effective, yet still gentle on the skin.
We are proud to offer The Perfect Derma Peel as a solution to their concerns. This peel is virtually pain-free while offering dramatic results. Our expert team will guide you through this treatment, which results in 2-4 days of peeling and reveals glowing, beautiful skin.
What it Treats: Acne, Acne scarring, Aging skin, Hyperpigmentation, Pore size, Rosacea, Dry skin.
Procedure Time: 15 minutes
Eligibility: Female or Male – 14 or older
Recovery & Downtime: There is no downtime required. You will apply provided moisturizer to the treatment area for 7 days following the application. This moisturizer will help conceal the peeling process. We recommend avoiding direct sunlight and strenuous activity which can lead to perspiration.
Why try The Perfect Derma Peel in Brentwood?
01. Strong results with minimal discomfort. This treatment offers a wide range of benefits with minimal discomfort, fast recovery, and quick results.
02. Can be used on more than just your face. The most common areas of application are the face, neck, chest, and hands. It could be applied to other areas as well if you desire.
03. Suitable for almost all skin types. Because this peel is not very aggressive it is suitable for almost all ages and skin types. It is a great choice for someone looking for an effective peel without the need for extensive recovery time.
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your Perfect Derma Peel in Brentwood, you’ll meet with one of our providers for a skin consultation. We will discuss your skin concerns, goals, and sensitivities to find the best chemical peel technique for you. Based on this consultation, we will create a personalized treatment plan to fit your needs.
The Perfect Derma Peel Treatment. Your provider will make sure you are comfortable in one of our treatment rooms. They will clean the treatment area before applying the peel. Application of the peel will only take about 15 minutes.
Results. Perfect Derma Peel stays on after you leave so you won’t be able to see results immediately. Over the following days, as your skin peels, you will begin to see the improvements the peel has had on your skin.
Before your Perfect Derma Peel in Brentwood at Thrive Wellness, it is important to:
- Avoid deep exfoliation treatments removal of facial hair at least two weeks before.
- Let us know about any medications you are currently taking.
- Share with us any active skincare products you’re using, as we may advise you to stop before your peel.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear SPF.
To get the most benefit from your Perfect Derma Peel in Brentwood, we recommend you:
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid makeup at least until the day after treatment
- Follow all provided instructions for the week after your peel
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my results last? If all aftercare instructions are followed, you can expect your results to last a few months.
How often should I receive a Perfect Derma Peel? We normally recommend 2-4 treatments a year. We will advise you on a treatment schedule to best suit your skin’s needs.
Will my skin be more sensitive after treatment? You may experience some increased sensitivity during the peeling process, but this is generally minimal and nothing to worry about.