At one time or another, most men will struggle with issues of sexual performance. This is especially true as men age, as your body naturally produces less testosterone. This can lead to issues with erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, and premature ejaculation.
Regardless of your age, the P-shot is an excellent solution for issues relating to men’s sexual health! Using platelet-rich plasma from your own body. he P-shot is a natural solution that provides long-term relief for men experiencing sexual performance issues.
What it Treats: Erectile dysfunction, Blood circulation, Sexual function, Libido loss, Premature ejaculation.
Procedure Time: 1 shot every 1 to 3 years
Eligibility: Male – 21 years or older
What are the benefits of Dermaplaning in Brentwood?
01. Increased Sexual Performance. By utilizing the natural growth hormones within your body, the P-shot strengthens the penis and increases sensation throughout the area. The treatment can also reduce the causes of premature ejaculation.
02. Treats Erectile Dysfunction. The P-shot has also been shown to improve and restore blood circulation within the penis, which leads to firmer, sustained erections that also complement any medication the patient is taking (such as Viagra or Cialis).
03. Natural treatment. Because the P-shot utilizes the platelets from your own body, the treatment itself is completely natural and produces long-term results!
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your P-shot treatment in Brentwood, you’ll meet with one of our providers for a consultation. We will discuss your concerns, symptoms, goals, and sensitivities. Based on this initial consultation, we will create a personalized treatment plan for your needs.
P-Shot Treatment. For your P-shot treatment, you’ll start by receiving a blood draw to extract the platelet-rich plasma from your body. This plasma contains the growth hormones that help heal and regenerate the treated area. After separating and concentrating those platelets in a centrifuge, we inject that plasma back into the penis. The procedure itself offers little to no discomfort, as we’ll provide a local anesthetic to the area.
Results. You can expect to see results from your P-shot treatment within days to weeks following your injection. The outcomes from your P-shot treatment should last anywhere between 1 to 3 years, after which you can choose to receive another injection.
Before your appointment for P-shot treatment in Brentwood, it is important to:
Speak to your medical provider:
Prior to any sort of medical procedure, it’s best to speak to your provider to ensure that P-shot treatment is right for you. During this time, you can review your medical history and your medications.
Know the potential side effects:
Side effects aren’t always prevalent, but there are some potential side effects of O-shot treatments. If you experience extreme or worsening symptoms, please contact your provider.
- Bruising at the injection site
- Hypersensitivity at the injection site
- Numbness, swelling, redness at the injection site
To get the most from your P-shot treatment in Brentwood, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Use all medications as directed for the recommended amount of time.
- Use a penis pump as directed by your provider
- Speak to your provider if you experience any abnormal or prolonged symptoms.
- Refrain from taking Motrin for 4-6 weeks after treatment
Seek urgent medical attention if you develop:
- severe swelling
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the P-Shot hurt?
What are the side effects of the P-Shot?
How many treatments do I need?
Who is eligible for the P-Shot?
How do I know if I need the P-Shot?