The iS CLINICAL Harmony Facial is a revitalizing facial that soothes and restores hydration. They designed this treatment for the iS Cancer Care Program, which helps with patient’s physical and emotional needs of those fighting cancer. The unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and hydrators aids in circulation, energy, and general skin health.
This treatment is also great for patients with sensitive skin. The Harmony Facial can help with the appearance of scars, dry skin, and dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. This renewing treatment helps many of our patients at Thrive Wellness achieve a lasting glow in their skin.
What it Treats: Dry skin, Dark circles and puffiness around the eyes, Fatigued skin.
Procedure Time: 60 minutes or less
Eligibility: Female or Male – 14 or older
Recovery & Downtime: There is no downtime required. You will be able to return to normal activities after your appointment.
Why try a Harmony Facial in Brentwood?
01. Hydrate Your Skin. A Harmony Facial is a great way to give your skin a burst of moisture to help you look and feel your best.
02. Give Skin a Healthy Renewal of Essential Vitamins. This treatment provides a blend of essential vitamins and antioxidants, which promote healthy circulation, energy, and overall healthier skin.
03. Treat Sensitive Skin. This facial is great for even the most sensitive skin. It is gentle, soothing, and won’t irritate your skin.
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your Harmony Facial at Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, you’ll meet with one of our providers for a consultation. During this time, we will discuss your skin concerns and what you want to achieve. Based on your consultation, we will determine the best treatment approach for your individual skin.
Harmony Facial Treatment. Your provider will make sure you are comfortable in one of our treatment rooms. Next, they will clean the area for treatment, then apply the facial. Harmony Facials take about an hour or less to perform.
Results. You will notice the results immediately after your treatment. Your face will look and feel healthy, moisturized, with a visible glow to your skin.
For best results we recommend:
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for at least 5 days before appointment
- Avoid exfoliating and harsh facial treatments for a week before your facial
- Let us know about any medications you take during your consultation
- Know the names of skincare products you use
After your Fire and Ice facial at Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we recommend:
- Avoid strenuous activity and exercise to prevent excessive perspiration
- Avoid exfoliating treatments and products for a week
- You can apply makeup immediately after treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
What results can I expect? Immediately after your treatment, your skin will look and feel radiant and hydrated.
How many treatments will I need? You will notice the results right away. Depending on your skin’s needs, you may benefit from additional treatments. You can receive this treatment once a month.
Is there a need for downtime? There is no need for downtime. You will be able to return to normal activities as soon as your appointment is complete.